A few reasons I must go into segregation November 2015

One of my 1st cellys named Mike, Google'd me and blackmail'd me, demanding I give him some of my  Commissary. Not even an hour later, half the pod knew of me and my charges and were crowding around me, backing me into a corner, as I had to switch pods. It was no longer safe.

Another brief celly (the strongest, biggest guy in the pod) made an indirect death threat at me saying "if I find any people with those charges, and I find out it's true, I'll kill him". This was him letting me know he was onto me (even though I had no hands on victim)

Another celly Blake, stole my commissary while I was at court. He denied it, and threatened to break my jaw if I had a problem with him taking my stuff.

Another celly pushed me head first into a cement wall, leaving a huge bump on my forehead for many days.

Another celly heard rumors of my charges from people from my prior pod and came to my new pod and told the current pod my charges.

 I thought if I told Mike every angle to my charges and how they came to be, he would have sympathy and not judge. But since I had to give the deputies reason to move me, I had to basically tell on mike. So he was livid, and we almost got in a fight. Then he altered story and the facts to which would do me most harm against me to my peers.  So he ended up telling everyone extreme lies and exaggerations. That I was having sex with my mom and touching little boys, and making videos. Everyone believed his words of course, even when I tried correcting them.

 By December a portion of the pod was on to me. While watching TV the sky Sunny blurted out the above statements so maybe 10 to 20 people heard.

Then after my sentencing, another guy from a different pod, came to my pod and I faced another death threat. So bad, the cops pulled me out before I even knew about it. I asked to stay. But the next morning, my close colleagues warned me I better leave. I asked what the threat was and they said "you don't want to know". So I left to protective custody (segregation)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/31/16 Dear Mom

June 2015

Dear Mom, 9/28/15