Dear Mom, Merry Christmas 12/25/15

Dear mom,
Hi =) Merry late Christmas and Yule. I hope it was a good one. Did santa surprise you? I wonder what did everyone give and get? Thank you for putting money toward my car. I bet you had a blast shopping for baby girl items.
 It's Christmas Day, and I wanted to watch a Christmas Story, but people would rather watch basketball, cops and Telemundo (Spanish tv). Right now, Back to the Future is on. Great holiday movie lol! (saying sarcastically) I would call you collect, but it won't let me. It says "the called party requires a payment". Guess you never put money on the phone. If I call under another person's name, please still answer. It's prepaid anyway. Almost didn't get to talk to you. I heard you say "I don't know a Tim" . I'm glad Jon accepted.
 Anyway I'm hanging in there. I asked santa for a new basketball and it came. It's super cheap though. It will last 2 weeks at most. But it's something, and it's warm enough to play. I don't really care about missing Christmas. Too much stress getting ready for grandma and grandpa. I love them and their home but our holiday routine is a big song-and-dance. I hope you are low stress.
 I will miss New Year's. Actually I just miss Shannon. I miss her more than  I miss freedom itself. If I was out, her and I could have been enjoying the holidays together. (Hitting myself with regret). I hope her and I can reunite sooner rather than later. Don't worry though I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I have seen too much heartbreak in jail, I'll be darned if I let that happen to me. Anyway it's all about keeping my mind distracted with financial and life goals or hobbies and interests to give hope. "Hope" is the key word.  I'm still waiting on your 2nd card with the list of games I'm really eager for that. Please reprint, Sega Saturn, PhilipS CD-I, Sega 32X and I also still need Sega CD and atari jaguar and I think that should hold me over for a while. Oh, and did you ever get the mental health papers out of storage yet? January 22nd is coming soon. I'm giving Shannon and my defender's assistant a list of 32 people to reach out to. Hopefully maybe 10 of these people can come to court for me. Let Shannon know if you would like to help. The more bodies the better.
 I better go. I have included the latest version of my apology speech. My lawyer has not seen or heard it so it could be completely different by the time I get it to court. But basically I am told it's best to just talk down on your self generally and don't say anything in your defense as it may sound like an excuse. Or if you do mention or offer explanation, you have to be very careful how you word it. I could really use Jon's opinions and dad's. They are good with words. I believe my speech is on the right track though and just needing minor adjustments. I'll leave it up to my lawyer to give explanation into how and why this all happened.And the psychiatrists reports will also be submitted to the judge as well .
 Alright, gotta go I hope you and everyone are well. Yes you can send pictures. Give smoochie a hug for me. I miss cats so darn much. I might have to be like jon's son and be homeless and carry one in my book bag. Just kidding. But I do miss cats. Take care! Happy New Year! Hope to see you in 2016
 love mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/31/16 Dear Mom

June 2015

Dear Mom, 9/28/15